Power Plant Demolition
Cambria Contracting is the nation's premier contractor when it comes to Power Plant Demolition. Specializing in decommissioning, demolition, quality remediation, and site preparation, Cambria's quality of work is unsurpassed by any other contractor in the US. As an active member of both the National Demolition Association and OSEA, our safety and management team is committed to maintaing a safe productive work site. We keep our employees up to date on all safety issues, procedures, laws, and regulations through continual safety training. Contact us today to discuss your next Power Plant Demolition or Decommissioning project. 716-628-0937.
Project: NY Power Station
Facility Type: Power Plant
Info: Cambria Contracting was hired to do a full decommissioning, demolition and environmental remediation of this NY based, 500 mega watt power plant. This 950,000 sq. ft. facility consisted of twelve interconnected buildings, five boiler houses, precipitators, tank farms, transformers, ash and coal handling equipment, stacks, waste, water treatment plant, and a coal pile situated on a 60 acre site.
- 500 ft concrete stack implosion situated 35 ft from an active CSX line
- Asbestos abatement of all structures, boilers, pipe racks, and tank farm
- Remediation and management of all hazardous and non-hazardous waste including chemicals, paints, solvents, oils, grease, fuels, PCBs, transformer oils and universal waste including lights, bulbs, ballasts, instrumentation controls and mercury switches
- Decommission and remediation of Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Removal, transporting (by rail) and disposal of fly ash, contaminated coal, unsuitable soils and import fill replacement, site preparation for future development. Excavating, transport and screening for recycle-reuse for potential fuel energy source.
- Marine demolition and removal of Intake structures, equipment and sheet piling channels.
- Recycling (crushing) all hard-fill tons under accepted DEC Beneficial Reuse Determination, backfill, compaction and final stabilization of site.
- Engineered, implemented and maintained Storm Water Pollution Protection Plan and Storm Water Discharge Plan approved and monitored by the DEC along one of New York's significant waterways
Contact us to discuss your demolition project.
Call us now!
Or fill out the form below.
5105 Lockport Road
Lockport, NY 14094